There are many ways you can volunteer your time and skills to Scouts Australia NSW, including:
- Become a trained Leader or a part-time Associate Leader
- Participate in the Group Committee of your local Scout Group – be an active member, an office bearer or work for a sub-committee.
- Research, preserve or interpret historical records and artefacts for the Memorabilia Centre.
- Contribute labour and skills to your local Scout Group, Region Office or the State Office, such as accounting, administration, fundraising, grant seeking, research, and communications, painting, flooring, carpentry, building and boat restoration. Contact you local Scout Group or check the GoVolunteer website for volunteer opportunities – do a Quick Search using ‘Scout’ as the keyword.
- Join a formal peer network such as Scout Fellowship.
Call our membership hotline on 1800 SCOUTS (1800 726 887) or