The NSW Government’s Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program is currently open, providing Scout Groups and Activity Centres the opportunity to acquire an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) package at a reduced cost.
Scout Groups and Activity Centres will be able to choose from a panel of approved AED Panel Service Providers and a variety of AED packaged services with the level of customer service that meets their needs. For a list of the AED Panel Service Providers, click here.
AED packages range from $2,050-$2900, and include:
- An AED
- AED familiarisation instruction (within 28 days of delivery)
- A minimum of six years of essential AED maintenance
Grant funding is available for up to:
- $1,250 for Scout Groups in Sydney, the Central Coast, the Hunter and the Illawarra
- $1,300 for Scout Groups in the Riverina, Central West, South Coast and Tablelands, New England and North West and North Coast regions
- $1,900 for Scout Groups in the Far West
If you wish to submit an application please contact Cassandra Armstrong, Scouts NSW Grants Administrator at Cassandra.Armstrong@nsw.scouts.com.au by Monday 10 September stating which AED Service Provider you wish to purchase.