The 2019-20 Crown Reserves Improvement Fund Program (CRIFP) opens on 11 February and Scout Groups on eligible Crown Land reserves are welcome to apply! To find out if your Group is eligible to apply for this grant, contact Cassandra Armstrong, Scouts NSW Grants Administrator on Cassandra.Armstrong@nsw.scouts.com.au. To learn more about the program and to apply, click here.
- Update Regarding Overnight Accommodation Including Camping and Bunkrooms 27 May 2021
- 1st Austinmer Scout Hall Hire 27 May 2021
- New Training Terminology 25 May 2021
- Make a Difference: End of Financial Year Appeal 6 May 2021
- International Women’s Day: Katelyn 8 March 2021