Do you have a Scouting event planned that you'd like to promote to the community? Add it to the Scouts NSW online Events Calendar!
Scouts NSW wants to support and encourage events which promote Scouting and are enjoyed by our members and the wider community. Our Events Calendar is open for members of Scouts NSW to make additions in accordance with the following criteria.
The Event must:
- Be a one-off or annual Scouting event
- Open to Scouting members (and the wider community)
- Be organised by a local Scout Group, District, Region, State, Committee or Scouting body
- Have a broad appeal to Scouting members
- Feature full and correct information including date and location
- Reflect Scouts NSW's values and policies
- Event details must be submitted by the event organiser
Scouts NSW reserves the right to edit or decline any event at its discretion without further correspondence. If you feel an inappropriate decision has been made by our moderators, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All care is taken to ensure event listings contain accurate and up to date information but the responsibility for such content belongs to the content contributors.
The calendar is public and it is likely the information from this calendar will appear in a range of different locations outside of Scouts NSW's control.
Events are moderated against the above guidelines. Please allow five business days for your event to be published.