The Adult Membership Application Form (A1) is to be used for individuals seeking to join Scouts NSW as uniformed Adult Member.
Once complete, the applicant will receive a PDF version of their A1 form via email. A copy of the form will also be emailed to their Group Leader for endorsement and processing.
If you have any questions about the Adult Membership Application, or require support, please contact the Scouts NSW Member Services Department on (02) 9735 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org between the office hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- 2021 Adult Recognition Awards 30 July 2021
- COVID-19 Recovery Grant awarded to Scouts NSW 26 July 2021
- [UPDATE – 15 July 2021] Restrictions on Scout meetings and activities 22 July 2021
- NSW Scout Fellowship minimum age dropped from 26 to 18 22 July 2021
- JOEY SCOUT & CUB SCOUT COLOUR-IN BACKSACK 22 July 2021