Level 1, Quad 3
102 Bennelong Parkway
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Quad 3 is the three-storey orange panelled building opposite the Bennelong Parkway (formerly Bennelong Road) entry to Bicentennial Park.
The Scouts Australia NSW Office is open between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Sydney Olympic Park is surrounded by major arterial roads and is easily accessible with access from the east and west via Parramatta Road and the M4 Motorway, and the north and south via Homebush Bay Drive. Quad 3 is accessible via Bennelong Parkway. While there is very limited visitor parking available onsite, two hour parking is available at Bicentennial Park which is located across the road from Quad 3.
Click here for further information on parking options in Sydney Olympic Park.
By Public Transport
Quad 3 is best accessed via Parkview Drive for visitors travelling by public transport.
Visit Transport NSW's website for more details, and to plan your trip to Sydney Olympic Park.
Olympic Park Station is at 2 Olympic Blvd, Sydney Olympic Park. Sydney Trains operates three types of train services to and from Olympic Park Station:
- Olympic Park Sprint operates between Lidcombe and Olympic Park Station at 20 minute intervals.
- Limited direct services between Central Station and Olympic Park Station, weekdays only.
- Major Event train services.
- Services operate from Chatswood, Hurstville, Strathfield and Lidcombe.
- Parramatta – Sydney Olympic Park – Burwood (Route 525)
- Lidcombe - Sydney Olympic Park (Route 401)
- Chatswood – North Ryde - Sydney Olympic Park (Route 533)
- Hurstville – Strathfield - Sydney Olympic Park (Route 450)
Sydney Ferries operates a daily service between Circular Quay and Parramatta stopping at Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf, in Bennelong Parkway. The Parramatta River route departs Circular Quay, Wharf Number 5.
There is a regular Route Service 401 from the ferry Wharf to Park Street, near Olympic Park Station which is only a 5 minute walk from the Scouts Australia NSW State Office.
Bike racks are located in Quad 3 and are available to tenants and visitors.