- This event has passed.
Disability Inclusion eConference
July 28 to August 8
Scouts Australia is hosting a series of online inclusion conferences to consider how we can make Scouting more inclusive for all the communities that we serve.
Join us online for a festival of ideas to strengthen disability inclusion within Scouting. Eight online Zoom sessions will be held between Tuesday 28th July and Saturday 8th August. Topics will include:
- Understanding anxiety
- Reasonable adjustments for Achievement Pathways
- Practical strategies for inclusive Scouting
- Sensory awareness
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Scouting
- Showcase of successful disability inclusion
- Q&A discussion on ‘burning issues’
Sessions are open nationwide and designed for youth leaders from all sections.
Conference Program and Registrations
To view the conference program, and to register, click here.
Mark Burfield, State Commissioner, Special Needs (NSW): firstname.lastname@example.org