FULL: Safe & Trained Participant Snorkelling – Mosman
Closing date: 05 Nov 2021
Do you yearn to explore the underwater world, or complete the Snorkelling units for your Certificate in Outdoor Recreation? If so, this is the course for you! This course will help you gain confidence to introduce your Scouts to the Underwater Environment. Successful completion of this course will get you you Safe & Trained Participant Snorkelling units only.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Pre-requisites: Minimum age 14 and ability to swim 200m.
If you require snorkelling gear, please add this to your application under any other special requirement and the cost of hire will be $10. If you get cold you may prefer to wear a thin wetsuit as you will spend a long time in the water.
Due to Covid course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
Register for this event
- The application must be completed by the applicant, or if under 18 years old, the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Completed application and payment for full course fees must be sent directly to the Scouts NSW Training Team at State Office.
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.