- This event has passed.
CLOSED: Safe & Trained Participant Snorkelling – Nelson Bay
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Do you yearn to explore the underwater world, or complete the Snorkelling units for your Certificate in Outdoor Recreation? If so, this is the course for you! This course will help you gain confidence to introduce your Scouts to the Underwater Environment.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Due to Covid course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
Register for this event
- The application must be completed by the applicant, or if under 18 years old, the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Completed application and payment for full course fees must be sent directly to the Scouts NSW Training Team at State Office.
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.
Unfortunaly this course is now closed and is no longer accepting applications.