Scouting Adventure (all Leaders of Youth including Rovers) – Online via Teams
November 3 to November 24
This course will run online over 4 Wednesday evenings. The dates will be 3, 10, 17 & 24 November and will run from 8:00pm to 9:30pm each session. You must be able to attend all session to complete the course.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
This course is the Scouting Adventure course that is required for all Leader of Youth and Rovers completing their Basic training program.
If you have completed a Basic Outdoor Skills or equivalent, you don’t have to complete the Scouting Adventure, but do stay up to date with changes to the youth program.
Before you can be accepted onto the Scouting Adventure course, you must complete the following pre-requisites:
- Scouting Adventure On Demand Training modules (previously known as e-Basic Outdoor Skills)
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams
- Access to a computer with camera and microphone
- Willingness to download the Microsoft team application to the above device
If you have completed Basic Practical Supplement or equivalent, you are only required to complete the Scouting Adventure On Demand Training modules (previously known as e-Basic Outdoor Skills).
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE. To apply, please complete the form below.
If you believe you have experience to complete this via our RPL process please contact Training Services on the details below. This RPL process will require a log of evidence to complete which we can discuss with you.
Due to Covid, course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
Register for this event