Scouting Adventure (all Leaders of Youth including Rovers) – Leeton
September 25 to September 26
Closing date: 27 August 2021
This course is the Scouting Adventure course that is required for all Leader of Youth and Rovers completing their Basic training program.
If you have completed a Basic Outdoor Skills or equivalent, you don’t have to complete the Scouting Adventure, but do stay up to date with changes to the youth program.
Before you can be accepted onto the Scouting Adventure course, you must complete the following pre-requisites:
- Scouting Preliminary On Demand Training
- Scouting Essentials On Demand Training
- Scouting Essentials Course – Not required if you have done the BPS sectional
- Scouting Adventure On Demand Training modules (previously known as e-Basic Outdoor Skills)
If you have completed Basic Practical Supplement or equivalent, you are only required to complete the Scouting Adventure On Demand Training modules (previously known as e-Basic Outdoor Skills).
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE. This course is a self-catering course and leaders will need to bring their own hike (light weight) tent.
To apply, please complete the L1 form and submit your application to email@example.com. The L1 form can be found here: https://www.nsw.scouts.com.au/members-services/state-forms/
Due to Covid, course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)