Scouting Essentials (All Leaders & Rovers) – Camp Eagle Eye
April 2 to April 3$150
Closing date:04th March 2022
The Scouting Essentials training is a hands on weekend where participants can apply skills learned from the On Demand Training in a facilitated environment. Scouting Essentials is the first step on your pathway to a Certificate of Proficiency.
If you have completed a Basic Practical Supplement, you don’t have to now complete a Scouting Essentials course but do stay up to date with changes to the youth program.
Before you can be accepted onto the Scouting Essentials course, you must complete the following pre-requisites:
- Scouting Preliminary On Demand Training
- Scouting Essentials On Demand Training
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE. Please do NOT complete e-Basic Core and e-Basic Sectional Techniques as these from our old Training pathway.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Due to Covid, course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
- The application must be completed by the applicant, or if under 18 years old, the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Completed application and payment for full course fees must be sent directly to the Scouts NSW Training Team at State Office.
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.
Register for this event