SDI Open Water Diver Course (Willoughby)
7 January 2021 to 10 January 2021
Closing date: 18 December 2020
This course leads to the internationally recognised certification of SDI Open Water Diver or SDI Junior Open Water and will also provide experience towards Stage 7 in the Aquatics stream of the Outdoor Adventure Skills. This course is open to Scouts, Venturers, Rovers, Leaders and Adult Helpers.
- be able to swim 200 metres non-stop using any stroke without the use of any swimming aids
- be able to answer ‘No’ to each question on the medical questionnaire or pass a dive medical
- complete SDI Liability Waiver
The course fee includes hire of Scuba equipment and also includes a mask/snorkel pack which will be yours to keep. You will need to provide neoprene water boots or other suitable footwear for use in water (these can be purchased on the day if needed).
The pool session will be held in Willoughby with open water dives in the Mosman and Manly area
Note: this course runs for 4 days, during the daytime only; no overnight facilities provided.
Any questions regarding the course please contact Dave Noble on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 080 315.
To apply, please complete the L1 form and submit your application to email@example.com. Please that this course will be capped at 5 participants. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisites. When you submit your L1 you will be sent the medical questionnaire and Liability waver mentioned above. Once these items are complete we will be able to confirm your place on this training course and course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course.
Please contact training with questions if you have any questions regarding your application –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $200 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)