Summary of our Insurance Cover
Click here to view the Summary of Scouts NSW key insurances from our insurance broker, AON.
Certificates of Currency (2019-2020)
- General $10 million public liability certificate
- General $20 million public liability certificate
- Bunnings and cakes certificate
- Christmas tree sales certificate
- Hall hirers certificate
- Raffles certificate
- Sausage sizzle certificate
Asset Management Fees and Trailer Insurance
AM Fee Invoice:
- Contents Value should be revised to the current replacement value as calculated in your Asset Register.
- Building Valuations are not to be changed. If you wish to apply for a variation please refer to the instructions on ‘FORM P6 – Application for Variation in Building Insurance Value‘ and consult with your Region.
- Click here to view Description of Valuation Method.
- How to Pay: Please mail your cheque in favour of “Scouts NSW” with a copy of the Payment Advice page to the address shown.
- Trailer Insurance: Insurance (from $55 + GST per trailer).is available to cover a Group’s trailer(s) when off-site or not attached to an insured towing vehicle.
- Trailer Registration: See Registering a Motor Vehicle in the name of the Association under Policies, Resources and Information.
Personal Accident and Sickness
- Report a health and safety incident to Scouts NSW here.
- View the Cubb personal accident insurance cover policy here.
- To make a claim for out of pocket expenses, download the Claim Form here.
For all Property Claim matters please contact the AON Claims Consultant
Phone: 02 9253 7448
AON AUSTRALIA is the insurance broker for Scouts Australia NSW. If this page does not answer your question about insurance, please email your question to the brokers, AON: email@example.com