Scouts Australia NSW Certificate of Currency (2017-2018)
- General $10 million public liability certificate
- General $20 million public liability certificate
- Bunnings and cakes certificate
- Christmas tree sales certificate
- Guides certificate
- Raffles certificate
- Sausage sizzle certificate
Asset Management Fees and Trailer Insurance
AM Fee Invoice:
- Contents Value should be revised to the current replacement value as calculated in your Asset Register.
- Building Valuations are not to be changed. If you wish to apply for a variation please refer to the instructions on ‘FORM P6 – Application for Variation in Building Insurance Value‘ and consult with your Region.
- Click here to view Description of Valuation Method.
- How to Pay: Please mail your cheque in favour of “Scouts NSW” with a copy of the Payment Advice page to the address shown.
- Trailer Insurance: Insurance (from $55 + GST per trailer).is available to cover a Group’s trailer(s) when off-site or not attached to an insured towing vehicle.
- Trailer Registration: See Registering a Motor Vehicle in the name of the Association under Policies, Resources and Information.
How to Report an Incident
- To lodge an incident report, click here.
- Notify your Region Office.
Personal Accident and Sickness
Download the Claim Form here.
AON AUSTRALIA is the insurance broker for Scouts Australia NSW. If this page does not answer your question about insurance, please email your question to the brokers, AON: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact the Claims Consultant
Phone: 02 9253 7448