Did you know your Scouting training can go further?
Through the Scouts Institute of Training (SAIT), Scouts Australia offers members the opportunity to earn nationally recognised qualifications from Cert II up to Diploma level. Members can use their Scout training and experience to complete a Recognition of Prior Learning to gain Units of Competencies, Skill Sets and Qualifications. Scouts now offer you the opportunity to use the work you submitted for your Queen’s Scout Award as evidence towards two nationally recognised qualifications: Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation and Certificate III in Business.
How to Enrol
If you are interested in achieving a Qualification with SAIT or to find out more, please email email@example.com or phone (02) 9735 9000 and ask for Training Services.
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Active Volunteering Qualifications
- CHC24015 Certificate II in Active Volunteering
- CHC34015 Certificate III in Active Volunteering
- CHC44015 Certificate IV in Coordination of Volunteer Programs
Gang Show and Showtime
- CUA20215 Certificate II in Creative Industries
- CUA30213 Certificate III in Community Dance, Theatre and Events