Cataract Scout Park is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager on a full time basis.
Cataract Scout Park hosts many Scout, School and Community Camps and Activities right through the year. Set on 160 hectares, Cataract Scout Park has been the site for 4 Australian and 1 World Scouting Jamboree.
As Program Manager you will be required to design and implement exciting relevant programs for primary and high school students, youth groups, corporate, private, scouting and girl-guide groups, roster staff and liaise with other Park staff regarding Cleaning, Catering and Maintenance.
You will lead a vibrant and enthusiastic team of Activity Instructors.
- Outdoor Recreation Certificate IV / Diploma or Degree
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current Working With Children Check Number
- Bronze Medallion or other equivalent qualifications
- Manual driver’s license
- Experience in team leadership and mentoring
- Have a passion for Outdoor Education
- Experience in working in a Camp environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
To view the full Position Description, please click here.
To apply, please send your application in writing to Justeen Davenport at email@example.com. Applications close 27 July 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Justeen on 02 4631 6697.