Scouts NSW is currently seeking applications for the role of Region Commissioner for the Greater Western Sydney Region.
The Region Commissioner is the key link between the Chief Commissioner and the delivery of the Scout Program at the Group level, as well as the support structures at the District level. The Region Commissioner provides leadership to the Region and strategic support to Districts and Groups for the delivery of the Scout program.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and aptitudes:
- A functional understanding of Scouting, and the delivery of the Scout program
- A total commitment to membership growth
- Strong leadership, liaison and communication skills
- Strong team work skills
- An understanding of child protection policies and procedures in Scouts NSW
- Ability to resolve conflict
To view the full Position Description including selection criteria please click here.
This is a merit based selection process. Applicants must establish their claims against the selection criteria for the position. Three referees, including a young Adult, should also be identified.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 3 May 2018. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Deborah Howlett on 0407 410 088. Please send complete applications including referees to email@example.com