Scouts Australia NSW is currently seeking applications for the role of State Commissioner (SC) Creative Arts.
The State Commissioner (SC) Creative Arts will be responsible for:
- Developing a comprehensive program of dramatic arts and related activities to maintain and extend a broad range of skills to support high-quality Gang Shows.
- Promoting and staging both Gang Shows and other creative events to raise public awareness of creative Scouting. Working with the media and arts organisations to assist Scouts who wish to pursue careers in the creative arts.
- Encouraging Groups to become their own media team, to provide Scouts NSW with photography, video, recordings and stories of their activities and, through this, promoting Scouts as involved, active, savvy and creative individuals.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and aptitudes:
- Ability to contribute productively to a framework set by others
- Sound, evidence-based judgement and accountable decision making
- Proven, successful track record of effective teamwork among adults
- Proven track record of proactive and results orientation
- Enthusiasm for the new strategic direction of Scouts NSW, including the Strategic Plan 2016-2018 and the Chief Commissioner’s seven Strategic Priorities
- Wood badge holder
To view the full Position Description, please click here.
To view the Role of a State Commissioner, please click here.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Bruce Mills, Assistant Chief Commissioner – Youth Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 1 June 2018.