The State Commissioner (Fellowship) is the volunteer member responsible to the Assistant Chief Commissioner (ACC) Innovation and Culture (AIS) for leading the efficacy and growth of Fellowships in NSW and increase the interaction between Fellowship members and the frontline of Scouting.
Key responsibilities include:
– Promote awareness and understanding of Fellowships within Scouts and the broader community, to continuously build members’ interest in diversity and inclusion
– Promote and develop an ongoing Scouting career/journey mindset across the state
– Educate and support learning within Fellowship membership Scouts NSW, especially focusing on the mentoring by Fellowship members of other adults and youth members
– Create opportunities to reach out and establish a more inclusive membership of Fellowships in Scouts NSW
– Actively use Fellowships as a retention tool for Scouts NSW
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Commissioner (Fellowship).
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.