The State Commissioner (Program Support – Venturers/Scouts) is a member of the One Program team within the Youth Program and Support portfolio and has a specific focus on supporting the Venturer Scout and Scout Sections.
The State Commissioner (Program Support – Venturers/Scouts) will be the functional lead for all Venturer Scout and Scout Section Leaders and Assistant Section Leaders, also providing One Program guidance for those Sections.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the support of the one Youth Program across the Venturer and Scout age-based Sections
- Providing age-specific support to the Regions, Groups and Units
- Promoting Peak Award achievement
- Promoting and act as the contact for the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme within the State of NSW
- Ensuring Scouts NSW website information that relates to age specific sections and outcomes is correct and reviewed regularly
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Commissioner (Program Support – Venturers/Scouts).
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.