Scouts Australia NSW is currently seeking applications for the role of State Commissioner (SC) Risk Management.
The State Commissioner (SC) Risk Management is responsible for working jointly with the Deputy Chief Commissioner (DCC) Child Protection, Support and Compliance to:
- Build a risk management database and a set of planned contingencies
- Undertake a system of education for Members that will raise awareness of risk, of how to manage and respond to risk, and how to report incidents when required
- Devise a system of reporting metrics and using them to demonstrate the improvement over time of risk management strategies in Scouts NSW
The SC will assist the DCC in five areas:
- operational leadership – setting the direction of Scouts NSW.
- collaborative teamwork – keeping in step with others.
- operational excellence – doing everything well.
- prudent business management – being efficient and effective.
- productive performance measurement – knowing where we are at all times.
To view the full Position Description, please click here.
To view the Role of a State Commissioner, please click here.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to the Deputy Chief Commissioner – Child Protection, Support and Compliance at email@example.com. Applications close 22 June 2018.