The State Commissioner (Strategic Stakeholder Engagement) is the volunteer member responsible to the Deputy Chief Commissioner (Program, Youth Safety and Support) for leading the developing strategic messaging that supports the Scouts NSW Board, the Chief Commissioner and the Deputy Chief Commissioners.
Key responsibilities include:
– Continuously building members’ interest in the broader contribution made by Scouts members to the community and to the world
– Working with the salaried staff in the communications and marketing area to identify and leverage channels that will support higher level engagement opportunities
– Identifying and co-ordinating influential engagement champions, where appropriate
– Ensuring that the Scouts NSW website information that relates to strategic messaging is correct and reviewed regularly
– Providing feedback and guidance to the Board and the Executive Leadership Team (CC, DCCs and CEO) on the effectiveness of engagement tactics and on considerations for future engagement or higher-level messaging
Read more about theState Commissioner (Strategic Stakeholder Engagement).
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.