The State Leader (Alpine) is a member of the Educational Support team within the Youth Program and Support portfolio, responsible for supporting the work of the Alpine Leads.
Key responsibilities include:
– Working jointly with Specialist Alpine Support Leads and with the salaried Members Services staff team to identify opportunities for member recruitment and retention
– Assisting appointed Guides and Region-based contacts with youth program answers for Alpine disciplines.
– Mentoring and supporting leaders working towards Guide qualification in Alpine disciplines
– Ensuring leaders and youth members have opportunities to participate in Adventurous Activities in Alpine disciplines
– Promote cross fertilisation between region alpine teams/guides to encourage continuous improvement of skills and best practice
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Leader (Alpine).
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.