The State Leader (Aquatics) is a member of the Educational Support team within the Youth Program and Support portfolio, responsible for supporting the work of the Aquatics Leads.
The SL Aquatics is focused on helping adult and youth members achieve the best possible program and outcomes, specifically related to Aquatics opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
– Working jointly with Specialist Aquatics Support Leads and with the salaried Members Services staff team to identify opportunities for member recruitment and retention
– Assisting appointed Guides and Region-based contacts with youth program answers for Aquatics disciplines.
– Mentoring and supporting leaders working towards Guide qualification in Aquatics disciplines
– Ensuring leaders and youth members have opportunities to participate in Adventurous Activities in Aquatics disciplines
– Promote cross communication between Region Aquatics teams/guides to encourage continuous improvement of skills and best practice
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Leader (Aquatics).
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.