The State Leader (Boating) is a member of the Educational Support team within the Youth Program and Support portfolio, responsible for supporting the work of the Boating Leads.
The SL Boating is focused on helping adult and youth members achieve the best possible program and outcomes, specifically related to Boating opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
– Supporting Region Activity Teams to provide opportunities for members to participate and gain skills in Boating disciplines
– Promoting innovation and new ideas in Activities and Activity Teams.
– Promoting networking across Region Boating teams and Guides to encourage continuous improvement of skills and best practice
– Working with the SC Adventurous Activities to ensure Scouts NSW has relevant and current Policies and Procedures for Boating disciplines
– Providing expert advice on specific risks and risk management for Boating activities
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Leader (Boating).
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.