The State Leader (Vertical) is a member of the Educational Support team within the Youth Program and Support portfolio, responsible for supporting the work of the Vertical Leads.
The SL Vertical is focused on helping adult and youth members achieve the best possible program and outcomes, specifically related to Vertical opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
– Leading and promoting Adventurious Activities in Vertical disciplines within the Youth Program across the State
– Supporting Region Activity Teams to provide opportunities for members to participate and gain skills in Vertical disciplines
– Promoting innovation and new ideas in Activities and Activity Teams.
– Providing expert advice on specific risks and risk management for Vertical activities
– Facilitating State or National Vertical School events
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Leader (Vertical).
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.