Scouts NSW has an exciting opportunity for a volunteer to become a District Commissioner for Central Coast Lakes or Newcastle Districts in the Hunter and Coastal Region. The Scouting future is looking bright and we need people to help us on the journey.
- strongly committed to the philosophy and objectives of Scouting?
- passionate about creating a positive Scouting culture?
- enthusiastic and able to motivate others, both youth and adults?
- energised by communicating with people at all levels in Scouting and the community?
- an influencer who can encourage every Scout Group in your District to have a Group Leader and a well-developed achievable Group Plan for youth and adult growth, retention and training?
- wanting to be part of a supportive network of adults in Scouting?
- someone with an eye for detail and follow-up?
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now to join a highly motivated and dedicated Region Team, reporting directly to the Region Commissioner.
Specific training will be provided, and a mentor appointed to support you to grow into this dynamic and important role.
The rewards for you as a District Commissioner are huge – both personally and professionally. In this role, your contribution to the achievement of others and the success of Scouts can’t be measured, just treasured.
For a copy of the full position description for this volunteer role or to apply, please contact the Region Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business Wednesday 7 August 2019.