Do I need to fill out the Y1 form before my child can attend a night at Scouts?

Usually, a child can trial Scouts with their local Scout Group prior to joining. Once your child has trialled Scouts and is ready to join, your Section Leader will provide you with a flyer that contains instructions for filling in the Youth Membership Application Form (Y1).

Comment on this FAQ