Usually, a child can trial Scouts with their local Scout Group prior to joining. Once your child has trialled Scouts and is ready to join, your Section Leader will provide you with a flyer that contains instructions for filling in the Youth Membership Application Form (Y1).
- 40 Reasons to Visit Cataract Scout Park 10 November 2018
- Scouts NSW Health and Safety Committee announced 10 November 2018
- Bushfire Season Sparks Need for Group Working Bees 16 October 2018
- Help to improve the volunteering experience at Scouts 11 October 2018
- Scouts NSW Training Rebate Scheme 10 October 2018