Scouts NSW is currently recruiting for the role of Grant Writer. The Grant Writer is responsible to the Chief Commissioner for identifying appropriate grant opportunities across a wide range of grantors and working collaboratively across the organisation to develop and submit comprehensive grant proposals.
This is a two (2) year contract, with an immediate start. It is suitable for individuals with project/grant proposal assessment skills, good attention to detail, superior document writing, assessment, and data entry skills and stakeholder management skills.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in grant writing in a Not for Profit environment.
- Demonstrate experience of successful tender or proposal writing.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Exceptional relationship and people management skills.
- Demonstrate experience in budget writing for large proposals.
- Project management skills and the ability to work autonomously, managing multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Tertiary qualifications or degree in relevant field (e.g. Journalism, Arts, English, Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences, Writing) or demonstrated relevant experience.
Click here to view a copy of the full Position Description.
To apply, submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to Rosalie Batistoni, Head of Marketing and Communications at Scouts NSW at Rosalie.Batistoni@nsw.scouts.com.au. Applications close Saturday 8 May 2021.