When an Active Kids voucher is claimed by an existing Scouts NSW member, the voucher number is logged in their membership record. The member’s Active Kids rebate credit will appear against their member number on their Scout Group’s quarterly invoice from Scouts NSW.
- 40 Reasons to Visit Cataract Scout Park 10 November 2018
- Scouts NSW Health and Safety Committee announced 10 November 2018
- Bushfire Season Sparks Need for Group Working Bees 16 October 2018
- Help to improve the volunteering experience at Scouts 11 October 2018
- Scouts NSW Training Rebate Scheme 10 October 2018