Scouts NSW is currently looking for an Oz Venture 2021 Contingent Leader to report to the State Commissioner (Venturer Scouts) and to focus and lead the appointed Contingent Management Team to deliver the activity in accordance with all State policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will lead the Contingent Management Team, a team of volunteers focused on delivering a high quality, engaging event for the NSW OZ Venture 2021 youth.
You would be responsible for ensuring the Contingent planning and execution are successful, resulting in sustained OZ Venture, as well as maintaining a well marketed event and ensuring the Contingent is self-sustaining and not a financial burden on Scouts NSW.
The ideal candidate would possess the following key attitude skills and knowledge:
- Be enthusiastic with a strong commitment to Scouting Principles and the importance of the Scout method in delivering the event
- Be inclusive in leadership style encouraging their teams to excel
- Uphold and demonstrate a commitment to the implementation of Child Safe Scouting
- Be able to lead, communicate with and motivate other adults and work harmoniously to deliver the event
- Demonstrate risk management, work health safety (WHS) and ScoutSafe skills
- Understand and demonstrate the knowledge required to run large events
To find out more, read the Position Description or contact David Jacobs at email@example.com