Every participant will need to complete an individual registration online to attend the event. As part of the Patrol Leader’s application, they will need to create the Patrol, linking your individual application to the Patrols team application. Please ensure your Patrol Leader knows your Scout Membership number, and correct spelling of your name and email address.
- Register Online by creating a new user account – if you have other family also attending State Rally they can be registered under the same email address.
- Fill in the details and when you get to page 4 tick the box that says ‘I will be a Patrol Leader at State Rally and will be bringing along a patrol’.
- Fill out the rest of your application and organise payment.
- By ticking the PL box you will receive an email with a link to direct you to the Patrol Registration Page. Please have your Patrol Member names, Membership numbers and contact emails ready to submit. Fill these into the system and press submit.
- Make sure your patrol members submit their individual applications.