Are you seeking your next career challenge and looking for a flexible working environment? Scouts NSW is recruiting for two Project Manager positions.
If you can bring experience working with Not For Profit organisations, or have experience presenting to a Board of Directors/Senior Leadership Team, we want to hear from you!
The suitable candidates will possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Financial acumen;
- Adept at project and change management;
- High level of organisation;
- Great leadership skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- A team player that has the ability to motivate the team and drive to project success;
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage several projects in parallel;
- Ability to work with and enable decision making at various levels of management throughout the organisation;
- Strong command of MS Office and understanding of the differences with Office 365 online tool set (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Planner, SharePoint, OneDrive);
- Experience in direct project management, in work planning, estimating/budgeting, resource planning, risk assessment, expectation management, scope and issue management with business and IT projects;
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds;
- Experience with working with volunteer workers especially on projects;
- Ability to influence large, cross-functional teams without direct reporting responsibility.