The Program Commissioner (Program Transformation) is a member of the Program Transformation team within the Youth Program and Support portfolio, responsible for the day-to-day execution, administration and financial control of the implementation of the Scout Youth Program in NSW.
Key responsibilities include:
– Overseeing the implementation of the new Youth Program across the State
– Ensuring appropriate processes are established to coordinate the administration and financial control of the nYP Projects
– Ensuring the project meets time and financial budgets
– Preparing and delivering reporting both financial and progress
The PC Program Transformation has two direct reports:
– APC Implementation Assurance
– SL NYP Communications
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the Program Commissioner (Program Transformation)
Submit your Expression Of Interest by 21 March 2021.