Groups and Rover Units can start preparing to resume once restrictions are lifted by:
- Having hand sanitiser stations at entry and exit points in your Halls.
- Stocking bathrooms with hand wash, paper towels and bins.
- Measuring the dimensions of your Scout Hall to determine the maximum occupants based on the 1 person per 4 square metre rule. The calculation includes youths.
- Displaying posters with instructions on how to help stop the spread of viruses. Refer to the buttons on the right hand side of this page for resources.
- Agreeing how you will accommodate additional and regular cleaning of items such as door handles and other high use surfaces. Refer to the Cleaning Scout Properties Advice for resources.
- Work out how you’ll organise attendance records to manage contact tracing.
- Work out what you’ll do if a confirmed case is reported from one of your volunteers or youth members.