The membership fees are State fees that cover operational costs including insurance and personal accident policies. The Group manages program fees. This includes the cost associated with the delivery of the weekly Scout programs.
- Vote for your Scout Group in the My Community Project initiative 24 July 2019
- A look back at the history of the Stan Bales Rover Service Award 24 July 2019
- Members urged to complete survey showing benefits of Scouting on young Australians 28 June 2019
- Scouts NSW partners with Return and Earn to support next generation of Scouting 27 June 2019
- Scouts NSW is seeking activities and members for major expo September 20 – 22 27 June 2019