After an applicant obtains their Working With Children Check, the process for the online Adult Helper Application Form is:
- Step 1: Adult Helper applicant completes the online A2 form. Upon submission, a copy of the application is automatically emailed to the applicant, Region Office and Group Leader.
- Step 2: The Group Leader receives the email notification and clicks a link to a secure web page where they can review the application online.
- Step 3: Once the application is reviewed, the Group Leader completes the online Group Leader endorsement (in the same secure web page).
- Step 4: Once endorsed, a PDF copy of the A2 form is automatically emailed to Region Office for processing and the Group Leader for their records.
- Step 5: Region Office staff process the application on Scoutlink.