The process for the online Rover Scout Membership Application Form as at 31 May 2019 is detailed below:
- Step 1: Rover Scout applicant completes the online YA1 form. Upon submission, a copy of the application is automatically emailed to the applicant, Region Office and Rover Crew Leader in Charge (i.e. Crew Leader or Rover Advisor).
- Step 2: The Rover Crew Leader in Charge receives the email notification and clicks a link to a secure web page, where they can review the application online.
- Step 3: The Rover Crew Leader in Charge conducts an Introductory Interview with the applicant.
- Step 4: The Rover Crew Leader in Charge returns to the secure web page and completes the online Group Leader endorsement.
- Step 5: Once endorsed, a PDF copy of the YA1 form is automatically emailed to Region Office for processing and the Rover Crew Leader in Charge for their records.
- Step 6: Region Office staff process the application on Scoutlink.