All adults attending overnight activities (including parents and guardians) are required to apply for a WWCC and apply as a Scouts NSW Adult Helper by filling in an Adult Helper Application Form (A2). Where the adult already has a valid WWCC number, this number can be entered on the form.
- 40 Reasons to Visit Cataract Scout Park 10 November 2018
- Scouts NSW Health and Safety Committee announced 10 November 2018
- Bushfire Season Sparks Need for Group Working Bees 16 October 2018
- Help to improve the volunteering experience at Scouts 11 October 2018
- Scouts NSW Training Rebate Scheme 10 October 2018