The National Youth Program Review (YPR) is currently in the concept consultation stage. Under the direction of the Deputy Chief Commissioner (Program Transformation) the Scouts NSW YPR Team are facilitating workshops across the State.
The Purpose of the Workshops
- To build awareness and foster an understanding of YPR New Program Concepts.
- Engage members with the YPR concepts, unpack those concepts, provide feedback and contribute to the continued development of the key concepts.
- Challenge thinking through hearing the responses of other participants and to unpack their own thoughts.
- Provide genuine opportunities to contribute to the further development of the new program through:
- Answering open-ended questions exploring different aspects of what’s presented
- Describing what you like about what’s presented
- Make suggestions for what could be added, removed, or changed
- Completing an online survey after attending the workshop
Workshop Dates and Information
Workshops are 4 hours long and open to all Scouts, Venturers, Rovers, Leaders, Group Support Members and Fellowship.
If you have any questions or to organise a workshop in your local area please email email@example.com.
To attend a workshop please fill out the form below. Please note availability is first come first serve basis due to venue constraints.
Current Workshop Schedule
|Date||Host Region||Location||Maximum Attendance||Time|
|14-May||SCT||Mt Kiera Scout Camp||60||4:30pm – 8:30pm|
|18-May||SM||Strath-field Scout Hall
6 Byer St Enfield
|18-May||SN||2nd Gordon Scout Hall
32B Rosedale Rd, Gordon
|40||6pm – 10pm|
|20-May||HC||Charlestown Scout Hall
25 James St, Charlestown
|40||9am – 1pm|
|21-May||Riverina||Wagga Wagga||30||9:30am – 2pm|
Kariong Scout Camp
1st Penrith Scout Hall
The Carrington Hotel